Stephane Carre - Optima Consulting ha scritto:

Hi,

Not sure if I should post this here, but I'm giving it a try, anyway.

Good, another FPCUnit user :)
Btw, I've noticed that FPCUnit was added to the list of unit testing software on the XProgramming website: http://www.xprogramming.com/software.htm

I just downloaded Lazarus 0.9.14 and installed it on Windows. Good surprise, the FPCUnit framework is now readily integrated (I was using 0.9.10 before). However, I have a problem when trying to run an FPCUnit Application (GUITestRunner). Since the framework relies on Exceptions when test failures are detected, I have taken the habit (with 0.9.10) to set the debugger type to (none), so that it does not interfere with the tests running (and stop every time).

Maybe another option could be to add EAssertionFailedError to the list of exceptions to ignore in Environment>Debugger Options> Language Exceptions

I have to update the FPCUnit framework to add some improvements suggested by the users and by the experience gained meanwhile (I've not forget about your requests Graeme!). I just have to finish some other work, too many projects and too little time :).
Ciao, Dean