There is a excellent file manager called Total Commander  (used to be
Windows Commander) which allows you to split a file to any specified
size.  It also generates a CRC file to make use all is fine.

Total Commander is shareware, without any limitations.
http://www.ghisler.com/

Regards,
  - Graeme -

On 07/04/06, Timothy Ha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have you tried www.rapidshare.de ?
> You can break the image into some 6-7 files under 100 MB and upload them
> there.
>
> Timothy.
>
> Matt Henley пишет:
> > Quick question for everyone.  As some might know, I am working on a
> > program in Lazarus with a group of people fairly spread out.  The
> > project manager is in northern Brazil.  He has developed the beginings
> > of an interface and it is working fine on WinXP, but it is not working
> > under Linux.  Unfortunately, he does not know how to quickly set up a
> > Linux box so he can debug.
> >
> > In response, I have created a vmware system image of a linux machine
> > with lazarus and zeoslib/firebird and svn version of OpSim which
> > builds OpSim quite nicely.  It is runable with the free version of
> > vmware player ( http://www.vmware.com/products/player/ ).  Here is my
> > problem, the zip'd image file is a little over a GB (I did not strip
> > everything out of a Ubuntu installation for fear of not having a
> > stable system).  Samuel has given me access to a ftp site to put it
> > on.  However, so far I have not been able to upload it ... the file
> > gets to 600 mb and the server stops responding...
> >
> > Does anyone have a location (ftp or web based ) that I can place this
> > image for a couple of weeks?  Anyone is free to use it.. it is a fully
> > usuable pre set up linux installation..  it just needs the svn synced
> > to the current version.  I need to get this done fairly quickly as I
> > have a flight to Singapore set for Monday and hotel links tend to have
> > slow uploads...
> >
> > Matt Henley

There's no place like 127.0.0.1