Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
I'm not familiar with the process. I know you can make hydrogen from water, by
dissecting water into pieces through electrolysis.

Yeah, that method sucks :)

I'd use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process since there it's a
"leftover" resulting H component anyways... I wonder what they are doing
with all the hydrogen resulting from that right now :)

That doesn't make sense at all. The 'left-over' is strange, as the numbers for H do not add up. Besides, you're going to produce hydrogen by starting with 3 hydrogen molecules and having one 'left-over' hydrogen atom ? That's not a net-gain in hydrogen you know ;-)

Micha