On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Sam Washkansky wrote:

Hi can anyone help me? I got the latest update from svn this morning ( ver
0.9.15 rev 9115M), and after  rebuilding lazarus I found that i cound not
create any events for any compoent. I tried creating a new project, dropping
a button on the form and then double clicking on the button to create an
event. I keep getting the same error, ie.'The component editor of class
"TDefaultComponentEditor" has created the error: "Unable to find the method.
Plz fix the error in the message window"'. The error shown in the message
window is as follows:
C:\FPC\2.0.2\Source\rtl\win32\windows.pp(30,5) Error: include file not found
"base.inc". Has anybody got an Idea what is causing this problem, and how I
can fix it?

Did you try the 'Rescan FPC source directory' under the 'Environment' menu ?

Michael.