On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 12:21 +0200, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Michael Van Canneyt schreef:
> >> The lazarus version of RxLib components are working in Lazarus. Some
> >> changes may be necessary. One of the functions used in RxLib is
> >> deprecated in Delphi and not available in Lazarus.

> If somebody can send me (a link to) the archive with sources and create a
> wiki page
> for it, I will put it on lazarus-ccr.
The RX-component adapted for Lazarus can be found on
http://alexs75.narod.ru/fpc/rxfpc/
However this site is terrible slow. So I've put the files on my ftp
ftp://willemstein.net/pub/RxFPC.rar
These are the original sources. One of the changes I had to make was
replacing Canvas.BrushCopy with Canvas.CopyRect .

Matthijs

--
Matthijs Willemstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>