On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi, everyone.
>
> I read a post about "Google Summer of Code 2006" and Lazarus project
> resources, and I wonder, is there a "Lazarus Foundation" or "FreePascal
> Foundation" ?
>
> I have check both websites, and we have both (open source) communities,
> but legally speaking, I haven't found any foundation.
>
> In case there, isn't. What do you think of making one ?

Well,

this has been discussed quite a few times in the FPC group,
but the enthousiasm for doing this has always been not big
enough to start on it. It takes some effort to do this, which
the core developers rather spend on coding, I assume :)

But maybe we can reconsider the matter once more.

Michael.