---------------------------- Mensaje original ----------------------------
Asunto: Re: [lazarus] Lazarus Foundation pros
De:     Flávio Etrusco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fecha:  Mie, 26 de Abril de 2006, 4:35 pm
Para:   lazarus@miraclec.com

Hi

>I guess the discussion is more about letting someone who the main
>developers trust to work on such thing, not about programmers/hackers
>doing annoying-irritative-pita burocratic work ;-)

Its, more like that, check my last answer to Michael, one of Lazarus
founders.

>Neither do I.

Again, my mistake, forums are updated, but many developers doesn't
participate on them :-(

>I guess he's not a CS bachelor student ;-)
>(Nor is he very interested in compilers...)

Ops, Im thinking about thinking well my comments before writing them.

Actually my degree thesis WAS ABOUT COMPILERS,
I have made some traslators and interpreters (XML, HTML, C++),
I know how dificult job is it.

Lazarus (a developer framewok, GUI) adds more complexity to the existing
complexity of the FPC compiler.

Some guys (3, I think) reply to me that FPC project DIDN'T NEED a
foundation, so I reply that a foundation may help Lazarus.

The guy at miraclec has done a great job on keeping the project alive,
(thanks Michael), but, projects like Lazarus are difficult to maintain,
they not a trivial task, neither a compiler does...

Metaphor:
Fathers sometimes worry about their children independence,
mua get them into trouble,
I think Michael does cares about Lazarus ;-)

I can't reply to every message, but yours and Michael was a MUST.

Thanks

-----
Marco Aurelio Ramirez Carrillo
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [.mx]