Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On 4/30/06, Florian Klaempfl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Most of doing software development as daily job for years

I don't know if this is unpolite to ask, but. Just out of curiosity,
I'm not trying to prove anything. Do you guys (main developers from
Free Pascal / Lazarus that are software developers as daily job) use
Free Pascal on your jobs?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

I am not a developer of these software but out of curiousity, I am not try to prove anything
why are you asking it then? What if they say yes, and what if they say no?

thanks,

Márton Papp