On 5/8/06, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That one got me as well!!  It is a bug and has already been reported
on Mantis.  What makes it worse, is that it only occurs on certain
widget sets.  I believe Gtk2 works correctly, but Win32 and Gtk1 adds
that extra onclick event with ItemIndex of -1.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

I have had a similar behaviour with TComboBox.OnChange under Gtk2 long
time ago. The problem still exists with Lazarus 0.9.14.