2006/5/12, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Thu, 11 May 2006 20:35:19 -0400
"Alexandre Leclerc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2006/5/11, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Right. It works only with code macros enabled.
> > If you want to fix it: ide/codemacroprompt.pas ExecuteCodeTemplate
>
> Yep, I see in the code that the problem is not there. I feel the
> pattern is trimmed before it reaches this funciton. But i can't find
> where the function is called at all. The Windows find in file crap
> finds nothing.

Find in files works here. Since this week you can press F1 to get help for
this dialog.
It's a wiki, so please extend it.

:) I was talking about the 'find in files' of microsoft file explorer.
This is why I was not so polite with it. I didn't know the feature was
in fpc.

> Any pointer from where the code is actually called and where the
> patern is loaded?

Use find in files to search for ExecuteCodeTemplate: uniteditor.pp (3026,3)

> There is also another problem: If I add the macro flag in a pattern
> $(EnableMakros), when I reload the patern in the patern editor, the
> macro flag is not showed any more... it is stripped (just as these
> functions are doing). So you have no choices to edit manually the .dci
> file to remove it.

The bug was in the loading function:
syneditautocomplete ParseCompletionList

Fixed.

Well, I did not had the pleasure to fix it, but it was a nice playing
arround in the code anyway. Thanks for the fix then.

--
Alexandre Leclerc