On Friday 12 May 2006 23:14, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw the ipro components in the Lazarus directory and noticed that
> there is a HTML Viewer component.  Anybody know how good that
> component is?  Does it support basic CSS?
It's not great but it's pretty decent, I use it in some projects.
It does handle at least some CSS enough anyway to open html docs created in
OOo.
In some regards it's not the prettiest out there, but it's generally quite
good enough for embedding a bit of html somewhere when you need it.
I use it for inline help windows, to show parsed wikiquote results in, to
power the "get new wordlists" feature in tappytux etc.

Ciao
A.J.
--
"there's nothing as inspirational for a hacker as a cat obscuring a bug
by sitting in front of the monitor" - Boudewijn Rempt