Panagiotis Sidiropoulos schreef:
Trying to install TDBF package I get error message:

/usr/share/lazarus/components/tdbf/RegisterDBF.pas(25,34) Fatal: Can't find unit Dbf

DBF unit is placed in FPC/DB folder but can't be reached. At Environment options FPC folder is properly declared. FPC root folder specifically. I can't understand why this error. Other packages like IPro and DCP installed properly.

TDBF is only available for i386 and x86_64 processors, not for powerpc.

Vincent.