On 5/15/06, Gustavo Enrique Jimenez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I will try. But I do multiplatform applications :), and I need the
same stable version in linux as in windows.

My experience so far was that if I use the latest stable on one OS,
and the subsequent subversion on another I don´t have problems.

I think lazarus is more stable now, also releases are quicker, so
there are less incompatible changes.

And of course, you don´t have to update you subversion version. If one
version is compatible with you windows stable lazarus then you can
just keep it.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho