2006/5/17, L505 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > one. For the moment I'm sticking on my SQLite+html idea. The html format
>
> > Ça va.
>
> > What about a SQLLite database that stores the help info, and a php
> > script that calls that database...
>
> No PHP required really. A CGI program written in Pascal that calls some sort
> of

> We should od it in PSP
> (http://www.psp.furtopia.org/cgi-bin/psp/index.psp) :) I think it
> would ba a shame for us not to do a pascal cgi for such a job. ;)

Thanks for recommending the site. I actually recently upgraded the site to have
a new
look. Micha once told me off for table designed websites because they Sux0r.
Trustmaster
originally threw up the PSP website many years ago which used Tables. I'm
converting the
PSP website to pure Div based site soon. It uses Div's now but still old table
code exists
:-) If Micha is listening I wanted to thank him now for getting me out of my
stubborn
table design thinking I used to be stuck in, because all sites I've created
with Div's are
working out nicely.

Our psp devel mailing list has grown more in 2006 already than expected.  But
be warned
that PSP  is not a perfect copy of Websnap/intraweb. PSP is definitely not
copying Borland
because we found that Websnap architecture was too complex.  Although, many
HTML helpers
and visual tools are being worked on, and we are working on more plug-ins for
lazarus and
MSEGUI/MSEIDE and other text editors to make web development more organized and
easier.