Any idea on this issue? (Anyone interested can test what I mean with
the actual svn source of laz; I'm under win32).

2006/5/17, Alexandre Leclerc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I send a patch for EncloseSelectionDialog couple days ago to fixe a
taborder / focus problem. This almost worked.

But I see that the focus is not yet active on the radiogroup. I tried
to fixe that again with an explicit form event but this is worst.

procedure TEncloseSelectionDialog.FormActivate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  TypeRadiogroup.SetFocus;
end;

When this code is added, there is no 'cursor' at all on the form. No
focus at all and can't even use tad key to make the focus move
arround. I can't see how to fix that. We must use the mouse to put the
focus back in the form properly.

I think to issue is maybe related to the focus problem when trying to
dock forms in pannels of another form. This is almost the same
problem: must use the mouse to put the focus back.

--
Alexandre Leclerc

--
Alexandre Leclerc