On 5/20/06, DarekM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Micha Nelissen napisaƂ(a):
On Sat, 20 May 2006 10:37:01 +0200
DarekM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Transparency work both,
with flat=true button has border only when mouse is over
with transparency=true don't fill inner area
That contradicts Marien's picture
'speedbuttons-panel-delphi-runtime.png' (the first one).

This is slide from my application write in Delphi
all buttons are transparent=true and flat=true
only button under mouse has border

different is when we work on IDE,
then button has always border

In my app I have a signal generater and the speedbuttons only have a Caption to select frequency range.
In Delphi I can see the different buttons, but not in Lazarus.
I attach two pictures to show the difference.
N.B. I tried to improve things bij placing the buttons in a groupbox in the Lazarus version, hence the line above the buttons (as you can see that's not an improvement).

Marien