> This seems more like trying to create symbolic links on a FAT32 FS. Try to
> do
> the compilation somewhere on a proper Linux FS.
> On fat32 you can't simply create symlinks...
>
> Hope that's it,
> best regards,
> Matej

Seems that is working now (still running), so apparently was the
filesystem problem.

I'm not use to mailing lists, so don't know if should send another mail to
answer another question, but I do it here: the distribution is Slackware
and I don't have the CD.

My situation is that I'm using an "inherited" machine, beeing my first
time with Linux (it's been a month of #$&@¡? allready).

Thanks a lot.
David.