Since this is a forum for PASCAL developers, doncha think that's preaching to the choir?

DD

Bisma Jayadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Who starts these useless threads anyway?

I did. IMO this is not useless and I never intended this thread to be a language
flame discussion. I just wanted to show that there are still ignorant C/C++
programmers out there that think pascal is obsolete. But the discussion has
change along the way, that -of course- I can't control. :)

Actually, if language comparison discussion is done with academical and
objective atmosphere, it will be good for us and enrich our knowledge. :)

> My $.02.

My $2. :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at: