2006/7/6, Christian Ulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> you can "dock" another window to an form ... so you can use any
>> application you want in this way.

>Well, this is not completely working in lazarus yet (under win32 you
can't dock a form in another without having mouse/focus problems), so it
would be much more hard in some other languages. (This was working too
in Delphi 3 :) )

I have added an notice to the bugreport how to solve this as
"workaround" for your applications
I use this n 3 applications from me without problems ...

I cant' find the bug... do you have a number?

--
Alexandre Leclerc