I would say the same thing about "OLE and COM support" but as you say,
these are points to be discussed in this mailing list... and so I
preferred to be a bit generic.

> * "Free Pascal e Lazarus non sono programmini facili facili da usare."
> Shouldn't it perhaps be facili just once?
It is a slang, something like "so and so" or "not so much".
But in the revision I am working on I replaced it.

> * "di vari paesi europei: olanda, belgio, germania, francia."
> I am not sure of Italian grammar - should the names perhaps
> be capitalised?
Oops! You are perfectly right, applied.

> * You of course say "Anche qui in Italia." as it is
> appropriate for your readers. What I see by following the
> mailinglists, wikis etc. is: Also here in Europe. Also here
> all over the world. It is a nice feeling.
Yes, this is the concept that I wanted to transmit in my country.
Maybe I will make it more specific.

Thank you for your comments, this encourage me to work further on this
way.
tiziano