On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:16:09 +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody know of a NNTP server component I can use with Lazarus or
> FreePascal? I would like to write a News Server that uses the
> Firebird DB as backend.

Indy 10 does have a NNTP server component that should provide what you need.  A
lot of work has been done on Indy 10 to make it portable on Unix systems and
Windows.  The URL for the FreePascal version is
http://www.indyproject.org/sockets/fpc .  If you have any problems with it, let
me know.

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
J. Peter Mugaas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 7/15/2006