On 19/07/06, Joost van der Sluis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmm. i think i found something : TSQLQuery's ApplyUpdate method
> seems to send 'update'  commands to pgsql. I have to keep looking,
> though, because deleting rows generates an ugly runtime error
> (Clear of selection failed ( PostgresSQL ERROR: current transaction is
> aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block) ).

Make sure that you're using the latest versions of fpc.

And that error isn't that ugly. You have done something wrong,
thereafter postgresql closed the transaction, but you still tried to do
something else with that transaction. That's what it says.

Please try with fpc 2.1.1 or 2.0.4-rcx

Now I'm confused:  where could I find those versions?  svn?  because
in the download section only 2.0.2 appears.

--

Adrian Maier