Indeed, that page has recent date at its end, but it seems the non-Unicode
(ANSI) SynEdit is updates as well at synedit.sf.net (see Downloads section
for 2.0.3 stable release). The problem seems to be that the news section at
the home page of synedit.sf.net is VERY VERY old and makes one believe the
project is dead

> The "next generation" SynEdit component seems to be
> unisynedit (http://mh-nexus.de/unisynedit.htm). I have never
> used it though so I can't comment on how useable it is.
>
> Darius

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0629-2, 21/07/2006
Tested on: 22/7/2006 4:27:29 ??