As it's obvious I'm using AllowMultiSelect=true.

Some messages ago Mattias said that he tested with 1e3 files under linux...

Is there a way to correct the limitation in the windows version? I can't use linux because here, in the company I work, people use windows(blargh!).

Regards

Ricardo

I fear there is some hard coded constraint on the total length of the file names:
line 234 of lcl\interfaces\win32\win32wsdialogs.pp:
    SizeStr:=15*MAX_PATH  // Tested with 210 selected files

Vincent