On 8/28/06, Florian Klaempfl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You should be aware that Qt 4 bindings for Free Pascal already exist
> for many months now, and there is even a partially working Qt
> interface for Lazarus Component Library.

This doesn't mean that it's easy to use, i.e. deriving your own classes or
whatever.

Acctually I´d say it´s pretty easy to use. You can derive your own
classes, etc, normally.

I had a much harder time trying to understand lcl internals then
trying to use Qt.

Try one of the test apps from Den Jean. You will be surprised of how
easy it is to use Qt on fpc.
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho