At Lazarus 0.9.12 (old I know) I noticed
1) when closing source code window it doesn't close the pages (just hides
the window)
2) when I close a source page (right click and select respective option from
popup menu) I get a dialog with Yes/No/Abort options (Cancel should be used
instead of Abort term in my opinion - Abort is quite old term and too low
level to use) and pressing ESC key does "No" instead of Cancel (Abort). The
"Cancel" button on that dialog shouldn't be the "No" one (also, the default
button should be "Yes" so that pressing ENTER saves)

----------------
George Birbilis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Microsoft MVP J# for 2004-2006
Borland "Spirit of Delphi"
* QuickTime, QTVR, ActiveX, .NET, Delphi VCL, XML, IPC
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis
* Robotics
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~Robotics
http://www.mech.upatras.gr/~robgroup

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0635-1, 28/08/2006
Tested on: 29/8/2006 12:06:29 ??