[...Maybe this thread should move to the FPC Mailing list, or is it
okay here?...]

On 18/09/06, Cesar Romero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Today Im starting to working on MVP, I have done a version based only in
Objects, Ill migrate all to work with Interfaces like VTF and OPF, will
be nice to have MVP working with FP Gui toolkit.

I do much the same, but with the tiOPF framework I ported from Delphi
to Kylix to Free Pascal. Hopefully this was the last time I need to
port tiOPF. :-)

For tiOPF I created a set of Mediators/Observers, based on the MGM
design pattern, to allow me to make standard GUI components object
aware.  MGM is very similar to MVC.  I am planing on getting fpGUI
components working with tiOPF as well. tiOPF is the core of my
business projects.  The GUI components of Lazarus already work fine.

I would be very interested in your MVP code based on Objects.  I am a
bit clue less when it comes to Interfaces and most MVP's seem to be
implemented in that.  Is that MVP code available for download from
your site?

I have heard, but do not know what ValueType Frameworks (VTF) are.
Would you mind explaining a bit?

Regards,
 - Graeme -