Vincent Snijders ha scritto:
Tiziano_mk schreef:

maybe I cannot explain well bacause of my poor english :-(

But I will give another try.

If you choose for APPType GUI or compile with -WG (a windows feature, there is no equivalent in linux), the stdout of the application is closed. Therefore nothing can be written to stdout of the debuggee and nothing is seen on gdb stdout's and therefore nothing is seen on "IDE Debug output".

If you want to be able to writeln (or debugln to stdout) in Windows, you have to set AppType to console (Linux has no apptype support and its (only) apptype could be regarded as console). If you do a writeln or a debugln when the AppType is console, the text is written to stdout. Gdb has passed its stdout handle to your app (the debugee) and therefore text written to stdout, will be written to gdb's stdout, which is shown in the "IDE Debug output".

Thanks for your persistence, your explanation is extremely clear, I am shure to understand what you say, but, really, this does not happen, I'm sorry.

The "IDE Debug Output" on windows shows only debugger messages. Writeln and debugln send strings ONLY on the console.

hi
tiziano