On 10/2/06, Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Depending on the key (not just anykay), maybe yes.
For instance a enter on a button generates a click.

That´s a good point.

I tested this on delphi and you get the click when you release the
button. If we don't do that -> bug.
For every change of selection I would expect a selctionchange event in
our case.

But in our case, every change of selection is generating a OnClick.
Since it we just receive a generic selection change signal from qt, we
cannot know if it was generated by a click or by something else (like
dragging the mouse), so things will probably have to stay as they are.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho