Vincent Snijders wrote:
zeljko wrote:
On Thursday 05 October 2006 12:33, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

On 05/10/06, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Don't forget: The default is to open the form when opening the
unit. I disabled this 'feature' and I guess you too.

I always found this annoying, but never knew you could change it's
behaviour.  Hey, maybe we should change the default to be off. F12 is
just one keypress away when needed.

What do others think?
Should the feature be kept turned on as default for newbies, or should
we turn it off as default?

off as default, newbie can turn it on anytime ;)

How does the newbie know how to turn it on? Or for that matter, that it is configurable in the first place.

Vincent

Yep, I agree.  On by default.

http://www.eset.com

--