Hi folks!

I am thrilled! My first lazarus program is installed for my school. A simple program to load the pdfs of student photos. Used SqlDB compos to connect to MySql 4.1.1.

I have given it on Linux thin client (ltsp). Its working like a song.

Thanks to all for the great work and support. My next work is to convert all of my Delphi4 code to lazarus. For this I need the rxlib compos working exactly as in D4. Plz help.

Also one problem is of file size. My program is a small one with a Mysql compos and a DBGrid. But the executable size on Linux is 14152093 bytes (14M). Plz help me to reduce size.

regards

Nataraj

begin:vcard
fn:http://www.gsis.ac.in
n:S Narayan;Nataraj
org:Good Shepherd International School;Software
adr:Niligiris, ;;M.Palada;Ootacamund;TN;643004;INDIA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Project Coordinator
tel;work:0423 2550371 - 307
x-mozilla-html:TRUE