On 10/20/06, A.J. Venter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried copying the dll's from the postgres lib directory into c:\lazarus,
into c:\windows\system32

Not being a regular windows developer - I am affraid I'm stumped now. How do I
tell lazarus that postgres is there - and where to find the libs ?

3) Finally - presumably this means I will need to include the postgres libs
with the app, or alternatively at least make sure the app can find them from
an installed base - how do I do this ?

Try putting dlls into a directory containing your project's executable file.

--
Alexander S. Klenin
Insight Experts Ltd.