Please, please, please.....

STOP spreading this FUD. This is the lazarus mailing list and not [EMAIL PROTECTED] now all we know that you are a MVP but please, don´t make more merits.

I am another programmer that think that .NET is not the solution. Don´t sell us .NET. I have never need it, but I need FPC everyday.

Best regards from Spain.
Alex

George Birbilis wrote:
I'm speaking of MS new APIs and products.

Yes, which are dropped after a few years, see e.g. VB.

VB.net is VB on steroids in my opinion. Although I loved Turbo Basic and
PowerBasic, I never liked VB6 but Delphi instead (maybe cause I also liked
Turbo Pascal and Borland Pascal [but TurboVision only a bit]). The reason
was it's strange notions of OOP programming (maybe cause at the time it was designed we didn't yet have some almost global concensus on OOP concepts and patterns as we tend to have now). VB.net is a real OOP language and prefer
it over C# or J# for .NET coding (apart from Object Pascal)