On 10/31/06, George Birbilis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's what I mean, I'd have to implement ClickOnce myself, plus the

Does ClickOnce run on FireFox?

> And will be even better then IntraWeb as you won´t need to
> add different component, just recompile the existing app for
> web-mode. It should run on all platforms supported by Apache
> or LNet, depending on the implementation.

That's nice to have, but the thing is I'll need to use those widgets only,
and not normal controls from what I understand (that is it would be hard to
webify existing apps)

No, that exactly why it will be better then IntraWeb, because you will be able to use normal controls with it. It´s just a question of writting a new lazarus interface.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho