On 10/31/06, Burkhard Carstens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I allredy regret my mail. While I am really interested in seeing proper
GTK2 support + I am really willing to pay for that, I admit that there
are some problems with this bounty offer:
* who decides, if the goal is reached

That's why it should be a list of bug fixes needed. I already started
that on the bounty page.

* who earns the money.
Especially, the second point is problematic, because many people have
contributed work to the gtk2 support and it would be pretty unfair to
give the money to somebody, who just happened to wipe out the last
bug. .. well, this on the other hand will never happen ;-) ..

Don't worry. Gtk 2 interface is complex enougth that I bet only
Mattias or Andrew Haines will be able to claim the bounty =)

Plus, even in the unlike event that a 3rd person does the job,
everyone will still be benefited from a gtk 2 ide.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho