On 13/11/06, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:18:37 +0200
"Graeme Geldenhuys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 4)  Putting the cursor at Column 1, keep in the Shift key and press
> the Right Arrow key - so you highlight the line.  You get a really
> cool wave effect in the editor. :-)  The text expands and contracts in
> width while highlighting.

Please create bug reports, so they won't be forgotten.

Mattias

As I said, I wasn't sure if they where covered before, so wanted to
make sure first...  I guess they haven't, so will created the bug
reports. Thanks.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys
Location: S 34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'