> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, George Birbilis wrote:
>
> > and play some QuickTime media)
> >
> > Btw, at JEDI they also have a cross-platform port for SDL (Simple
> > DirectMedia Library) that should work on Linux etc. too (in case the port
> > isn't included with Lazarus too, would be easy to "port their port")
>
> As far as I know, the Jedi SDL port works already with FPC/Lazarus, I believe
> Marco Van De Voort keeps in contact with Jedi, and makes sure some of their
> core
> libraries work with FPC.

More Jonas atm, SDL started working on OS X if I understood correctly.
http://www.savagesoftware.com.au/download/JEDI-MACOSX.png

Jedi Math: used to work with minimal changes.
After the last release the current SVN significantly changes stuff, and
includes FPC/Laz support bottom up. (by Darius Blazdijk).

Jedi JCL: used to work on win32, and parts on Linux/FreeBSD, except for some
more exotic libs. Haven't tested in 1 - 1.5 years.

Jedi ApiLib: in FPC SVN. Needs to be checked against their bugtracker.

Other api's: not tested. (telephone, acm etc).

JVCL: quickly tried about a year to go, too many missing components and RTL
functionality to do a mass porting. Some selected components might be
portable though. License problems (designtime components are statically
linked against GPL code)

Nearly all Jedi (and other Delphi Open Source projects) need more and better
demoes. Submitting nice demoes that work with Lazarus and Delphi is a
possible route to raise interest.