Hello,

I have observed the following behaviors in the ComboBox component:

- the OnExit event (ComboBox and all other components) is triggered whenever I change the focus to another form (including another application) -- without changing the focus from one control to another in the same form. Is this behavior correct?

- the ComboBox.DropDown doesn't work under win32. It sounds that it isn't implemented, but perhaps just need one line somewhere...

- and the DropDown works under gtk but someone, somewhere, thinks that the combo wasn't opened -- if the combo is opened via DropDown, pressing Enter to select an item doesn't close it, and if I change the focus to another control (in the same form) or another form/application, the combo will continue there.

BTW I'd like to send a patch instead bothering you, but I need more time to learn the internals of the lcl. Perhaps the next issue...

Thanks,
--
Joao Morais