Sergey Kamenskiy wrote:
* Jon Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:07:25 -0800]:
With Lazarus from SVN revision 10233 compiled with FPC2.1.1 I get an
Lazarus  does not work absolutely with fpc 2.1.1
use 2.0.4 only
Interesting. I was having trouble with MySQL and someone on the list recommended I download the 2.1.1 version. It seems to me that I had downloaded it from the Lazarus site. Since 2.1.1 fixed a number of issues I was having with SQL components (although not all of them) it would be really frustrating to roll back. This would also leave me in a place where the only mostly functional database component would be TDBF.

I need access to MySQL data.

I think I might just skip the data modules.

-Jon

--
Jon Foster
JF Possibilities, Inc.