Marc Weustink wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can somebody explain me, what is the puprose of having TStaticText.TabOrder?

(and a tabstop I hope)

A statictext is a TWinControl descendant, it has a handle and can be
focussed. If it can be focussed, it can have a tabstop and thus a
taborder (maybe to focus a bound focuscontrol)

Why someone would prefer to use a statictext instead of a TLabel, I
don't know.

If I remember correctly, with TStaticText one can select the text content and copy it to clipboard.

Michal