Vincent Snijders wrote:
Lee Jenkins schreef:
Make path:
/usr/bin/fpcmake

This is wrong. It should be something like /usr/bin/make or (doubtful) /usr/bin/gmake.

Perfect!  Thanks for catching that.

The only problem now is that although it looks like it's re-compiling the IDE, the component (sqlite) doesn't show on the palette after building. As a matter of the fact, the sqldblaz tab is gone too!

Maybe I'll just try to use the sqlite3 stuff through using the units directly...

I would like to figure out why this isn't installing the components though...

--

Warm Regards,

Lee