On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 10:53:40PM +0100, Christian Iversen wrote:

> > > I don't think I follow. Isn't macro style mostly like function style?
> >
> > The macro itself is that style, but the place where the macro is placed
> > doesn't have to adhere to where a function could stand.
>
> Well that's true.
>
> Anyway, it's not like it's something any set of programmers could ever agree
> on ;-)

I agree. Actually for me
- some sane form of basic identation and capitalisation/namegiving.
Consistency and compability with the bulk of the src in that language is
more important than the actual makeup.
- putting begin/{ on a separate line line and
- not more Hungarian notation than stricly necessary

is enough to make me happy because that is what I need to achieve some form
of productivity. (the begin/{ not on a newline confuses my overview of
blocks, hungarian notation is mostly redundant in Delphi and a pain to
maintain).

The rest is IMHO not measurable.