Hi,

Yeah, I forgot to write it. TheDay is a field in the form class. Anyway, this doesn't matter.

I wondered about why I cannot assign an object or access a field. But, Delphi code from the book's source is compiled well. I will lookup that pages Lee sent links before you.

Thanks, Joost.

Joost van der Sluis yazmış: