Thanks for tip but it is still giving same error. Maybe, I have to do something to get able to use libesd.so file. Any ideas?

Mattias Gaertner yazmış:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:01:43 +0200
Sönmez Kartal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use esd_play_file function from libesd. I am getting
an error while compiling. Error description is "/usr/bin/ld -lesd
cannot find".

I have the libesd.so file. I declared that function as next line.

function esd_play_file(const name_prefix, filename: PChar; fallback: Integer): Integer; cdecl; external 'libesd';

The 'lib' prefix is added automatically.

function esd_play_file(const name_prefix, filename: PChar; fallback: Integer): Integer; cdecl; external 'esd';

I looked some places but got nothing about it. I am using Ubuntu
Dapper Drake distro.

Mattias