I'm using zeosdbo for linux and windows for all my projects with firebird database. I'm happy with zeosdbo for now. I have latest version from svn (testing branch). AFAIK zeos current developers have no access to sourceforge account, but you can go to zeosdbo portal (and forum) for more infos.

http://zeos.firmos.at/index.php (forum)
http://zeos.firmos.at/portal.php (portal)
http://zeosbugs.firmos.at (bug tracking system - mantis)
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Zeos_tutorial