Darius Blaszijk schreef:
As to the deletion of revision.inc. I tried to compile lazarus after
deleting revision.inc and the svn2revisioninc executable and it worked
without problems. Lazarus recompiles the svn2revisioninc tool and creates the revision.inc file. Seems reason enough not to expect any issues from
deletion afterwards.

You are willing to handle the support?

Sorry, but I don't see what is to support. Can't you confirm that after deleting the svn2revisioninc executable and revision.inc files from the source tree, all it takes is a rebuild to recreate them?

I haven't tried.

Obviously I cannot convince you. Too bad, we will leave it at that then.

Darius