Al Boldi schreef:
Vincent Snijders wrote:
Mattias Gaertner schreef:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:42:32 +0100

Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92177&package_id=
138755
It seems to be quite old: 2005-05-26.
A new set is available on:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92177&package_id=138
755

Thanks a lot!

The only missing thing is probably code examples. It maybe a good idea to add a link after the code-help description, to either see an example, or add one thru the wiki or by email.

BTW, I could only find RTL and LCL help.  Where is the FCL help?

If you write examples, I will include them in the help.

You got all the available FCL help (there is a FCL subdirectory, isn't it)?

Vincent