Am Freitag, den 19.01.2007, 18:07 +0100 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> > Another issue is lazarus is minimized anytime I switch virtual screen
> > (wmaker) ...
>
> This is a known bug. When switching to another desktop, the windows get
> the same state as minimized. When switching back something is not
> restored. I didn't had the time to investigate further yet.

One observation on this problem:

If I hold the mouse over the title bar of the main windows (having menus
and component selection) and roll the mouse wheel upwards, the window
should roll up to be only a title bar (wmaker).

Actuallay this does trigger minimization of all lazarus windows, too.

HTH,
Marc