Luiz Americo Pereira Camara wrote:
Marc Weustink wrote:
Luiz Americo Pereira Camara wrote:
I fixed the double fire of MouseUp event when using right mouse button
under win32. See http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=8276. But
one issue remained. If the Shift-F10 key is used both events will be
called: MouseUp and DoContextMenu. I can fix it in two ways:

1) Implementing LM_CONTEXTMENU
2) Using the Dummy field of TLMMouse as a flag (Maybe renaming it?)

What do you think is the better?
Anyone can think of another way?

3) similar to 1, add a IntfContextMenu, which gets called form the
widgetset. IIRC I was discussing this issue with Boguslaw a while ago
The widgetset itself knows best when a contextmenu is shown, so the LCL
doesn't have to figure out which key/mouse combo is responsible for it.
Implementing 1 the key handling will be handled by the widgetset and not by LCL

Anyway i did not understand how it should work.
What are the advantages over 1?

Only that it skips sending a message. If possible we prefer direct calls unless needed for compatibility.

Marc