I update the source now (time 14:50 in Italy) and I can not compile Lazarus because give me the error: C:\lazarus\lcl\include\control.inc(1934,21) Error: Incompatible types: got "TLMMouse" expected "TMessage"

the source is:

procedure TControl.WMRButtonUp(var Message: TLMRButtonUp);
begin
 DoBeforeMouseMessage;
if (csCaptureMouse in ControlStyle) and (mbRight in CaptureMouseButtons) then
 begin
   {$IFDEF VerboseMouseCapture}
   DebugLn('TControl.WMRButtonUp ',Name,':',ClassName);
   {$ENDIF}
   MouseCapture := False;
 end;

 WindowProc(Message);     // THE ERROR IS HERE
 //MouseUp event is independent of return values of contextmenu
 DoMouseUp(Message, mbRight);
end;

Bye,
David